Tired minds don’t plan well. Sleep first, plan later
Walter Reisch said it right. Melatonin is a hormone that our bodies produce on their own. The pineal gland produces this hormone, which is known as the sleep hormone. That's a pea-sized gland located directly above the brain's centre. It assists our bodies in determining when to sleep and wake up. Melatonin can be taken in the form of gummies to ensure a good night's sleep and a high level of productivity the next day. Vi&Ash's Sleep + gummies are easy to consume and taste yummy. That's an added bonus! You'll be fine if you eat one gummy a day approximately 30 minutes before bedtime. You can order yours now! Check it out by clicking here (link your product here)
The code to a good night’s sleep is not too difficult to crack. It's not difficult to figure out how to get a good night's sleep. All you need to do is set a bedtime routine to ensure that your brain is prepared to enter rest mode.
A bedtime routine is a set of relaxing activities that you can do each night. These activities then become second nature to you and can help you relax and de-stress.
We've got 6 easy steps for you to follow, and guess what you'll win because this routine will help you get some beauty sleep!
- To get good sleep make sure you EAT LIGHT so it’s easy to digest and you don’t feel too stuffy when you hit the bed. Heavy meals before bed might cause indigestion or acid reflux. Green tea is always a good choice and can help you relax.
- The most important factor in putting you in a tranquil state shortly before sleeping is your ATMOSPHERE. Dim the lights and make sure the room temperature is comfortable. Yes, we understand how tough it is to achieve the ideal temperature, but trust us it’s important you get it right.Get a lovely scented candle from (we can mention a personal favourite brand if you like) If you enjoy the oils, rub them into your palms to soak up the pleasant energy and to get some good sleep. If you don't have a skin care routine in place before going to bed, now is the time to start.
- Take a few minutes to JOURNAL your thoughts about your day and what you're grateful for after you've created the mood. Set some objectives for the following day and take each day as it comes.
- MEDITATE for a few minutes while listening to soulful music to let go of the day's burden. The significance of meditation cannot be overstated. It literally helps with mental cleansing.
- Before going to bed, say NO to your ELECTRONICS. Turn off all electronics at least 1-2 hours before bedtime. Yes you guys, no netflixing as tempting as it can be!It will undoubtedly help you. Your phones, laptops and tablets emit strong blue light which messes with your brain to misunderstand and suppresses the melatonin production.
- So when you ditch your electronics, READING is always a great idea. Pick the book up and enjoy flipping those pages. Well this is not too tricky isn't it? A book can let you escape into the world of words, gain information, and it’s a fantastic way to unwind before sleeping.
Some foods that are high in melatonin include:
- Tart cherry juice is one of the best-known sleep aids as it increases the levels of melatonin in the body and induces sleep.
- Eggs are one of the best sources of melatonin and they are a great source of protein.
- Insomnia is commonly treated with warm milk.
- Nuts have a good amount of melatonin and a good source of antioxidants.
Sleep deprivation has a negative impact on your health. Supplementing with melatonin is a frequent way to boost your body's natural supply. They're typically regarded as safe to consume. Melatonin also aids in the regulation of body temperature, blood pressure, blood glucose, weight, and hormone levels. Melatonin is a hormone that helps your body prepare for sleep, therefore people who don't produce enough of it at night may have difficulties sleeping. Melatonin gummies can be used to help you sleep better in this scenario.
Low melatonin levels at night can be caused by a variety of causes, including alcohol consumption, smoking, shift work, ageing, and some drugs. Taking a melatonin pill can help normalise your internal clock and counteract low levels. Melatonin levels may be beneficial to eye health. This is because this hormone has strong antioxidant properties that may reduce your risk of developing eye disorders. So you've got it now, right? For a healthy sleep cycle, your body requires the correct quantity of melatonin. You don't want to be sluggish and unproductive the next day, do you? Take your Sleep+ gummies and get your beauty rest so you can conquer the world the next day. You guys have a good night's sleep!